Trace Systems, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded in 1999 to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad–– . We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
Job Description: Situational Awareness Cell Analyst
Job Location: Sierra Vista, AZ
Security Clearance: Secret
The Situational Awareness Cell (SA Cell) plays a key role within the Regional Cyber Center ensuring Authorized Service Interruptions (ASIs) are scheduled and advertised to the Theater. This position also receives Task Orders (TOs) from higher commands and tracks the progress of the TO until completion.
* Drafting, publishing, reporting and tracking of ASIs using tools and applications provided to the Situational Awareness Cell.
* Interfacing with customers internally and externally in order to process and track requests for ASIs via telephone and email.
* Drafting, publishing, reporting and tracking of TOs.
* Tracking of documents to ensure that individuals tasked are following the task orders and remaining compliant with tasks. Follow up with individuals to ensure they will meet suspenses and request extensions, if needed.
* Publishing Network Bulletins
* Provide data for various reports
* Utilize SharePoint to publish documents.
* Utilize the Information Technology System Management (ITSM) application.
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com. #jointracesystems
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact email@example.com
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.