Trace Systems, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded in 1999 to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad–– . We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
Job Description: JRSS Network Engineer
Job Location: Sierra Vista, AZ
Security Clearance: Secret
This position provides travel opportunities throughout the U.S. to military installations in support of Army network migrations for surveys, migration preparation, network consolidation and final network transition. As a Network Engineer, you will research, evaluate and develop standards relating to network operations and related technologies. This is a hands-on position expected to perform both at the command line and design levels.
* Responsible for the configuration, performance, availability and security of the network architectures supporting multiple data centers + in-house test lab/local production environment, and Joint Regional Security sites
* Provisioning application, controlling access to applications, troubleshooting internal and external connectivity
* Conduct diagnostics to troubleshoot network issues and liaise with necessary stakeholders to timely resolve issues
* Monitor network performance and initiate regular capacity planning exercises to ensure optimal service delivery to users
* In-depth experience with Layer 3 routing
* BGP, VRF, VLAN, OSPF, MPLS, ACL, VPN and load balancing
* Experience with FW, TLA and LAN & WAN migrations a plus
* In-depth knowledge of how to secure network devices, understanding of STIGs
* Highly tuned network troubleshooting skills with DoD network and policies a plus
* Ability to multitask frequently and efficiently
* Excellent time management skills
* Good documentation skills
* Works well under time restraints and pressure
* Ability to provide creative solutions to complex issues
* A proven track record of reliability and consistency in work performance
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com. #jointracesystems
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact email@example.com
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.